Saturday, July 7, 2007

Summer School

Long Story Short has just published my short story "Failing Mark." It's a Bo Fexler story drawn from my teaching experiences. Bo's a little less crude in this tale, but she's still on the top of her investigating game.

This story debuts on the last weekend before I start teaching summer school classes. Always an interesting experience-- summer school. Take twenty kids who don't much care for or about school, sit them in a classroom in beautiful July, and try to teach them English. I did actually get chastized by one parents because my class was too fun for summer school. =D

  • Story currently in progress: Medium-Well
  • Last story finished: DEATH BY PI (still)
  • Excuse for not writing: working. And reading Frank Zafiro's "Under a Raging Moon."

No comments: