Thursday, November 29, 2007

Soft around the edges

Today, Fictional Musings posted my short story "Celiac's are People, Too." It is a Bo Fexler story, but minus the sex, violence, and much of her edge. It's a story I've been kicking around for awhile and when my head cleared enough the other day, I managed to get it into the computer.

People with allergies, intolerances and disorders are, I think, more prone to blame things on their condition, which is what makes the idea behind this story so intriguing to me.

But then again, I'll readily admit that many things in the world to me are amusing and ripe for story possibilities. I'm quirky that way.

  • Last story finished: Celiac's are people, too
  • Story in Progress: Merry Maid Murder (at super-snail pace)
  • Reason for not writing: Ill... though I think I've finally nailed down why. For this week...

No comments: