Tuesday, March 6, 2007

WHO IS BO FEXLER


A Q&A with the private eye


Name: Bo Alyse Fexler

Birthdate: Sept. 19

Eyes: Emerald green

Height: 5 ft 10.5 inches

Weight: somewhere between 130 and 155 (yes, too thin for my height. Don't say a fucking thing.)


Natural Blond: Most of the time. Unless I had to dye my hair back from being blue or pink or black or something.

Story behind unusual name: You'd have to ask my parents. I never did.

Opinion of name: It fits. I'm not what people expect in a PI. In several ways.

Career: Private investigator since age 21.

State(s) licensed in: Ohio, then Michigan

Reason for becoming a PI: Read too many private eye books as a kid. And, it's fun. I like the challenge.

Story behind accent: It's not. It's a speech impairment. And my mother always told me it was impolite to point out someone's disabilities. You wouldn't ask a blind man about how he ended up blind.

Favorite Drink: alcoholic or not?

Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Vodka

Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: Diet Pepsi

Favorite color: dark

Hobbies: Reading

Favorite Types of Books: ones with text (I read everything)

Favorite Author: Raymond Chandler

Hometown: A Michigan city with a hospital-- no, I'm not going to say which one

Parents: Reid and Connie

Parent's occupation(s): Reid was an ER doctor & Connie a librarian

Relationship with Parents: fine

Best childhood memory: No comment

Noteworthy childhood experience: No comment

Reason for not talking about childhood: Ask a psychiatrist. They'll have several theories to pick from.

Perception of self: Like, body image? Hot. Definitely Hot. I'm not blind-- I can see myself in a mirror, and I can see how people react to me.

Other opinions of self: No comment

Any comments on reputation: As a sharp tongued, misanthropic, bitch? I'm not ashamed of who I am. And I'm not going to apoligize for it.


Goals or dreams: Do well as a private eye, I guess. Give my folks, and my mentor something to be proud of.


Mentor: dead

Final thoughts: I was a fucking fool to agree to this. I hate talking about myself.

(It may be a crappy bitmap I made in Paint, but please don't steal my pic of Bo, please. =)

No comments: