Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bookgasm Review of Out of The Gutter #2

This just in from the someone else is tooting my horn department: Rod Lott's review of Out of the Gutter #2 at Bookgasm includes a paragraph on my story and the remark that the reviewer would like to see more of in OOTG is Bo Fexler. That's pretty exciting!

Will I make more appearance in OOTG? Well, guidelines say that since I was in issue #2, I can't be in #3, but other than that, I wouldn't rule it out. It's a forum for some of Bo's stories that are . . . ah, a little less moral. Bo's a smart woman: she knows how to use public records, personal interviews, fists, guns, and sex.

  • Story currenlty in progress: Death by PI
  • Last story finished: Missing, but Not Missed
  • Excuse for not writing: I know what to say, just not how to say it. (Is that the same as writer's block?)

1 comment:

M.C. O'Connor said...

Hey Clair, the 'Bo' tale in OOTG2 is great, my favorite so far . . . keep sending her out on dangerous duty!

cheers,

Mark O'C