Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Surfing

I'm adding some links to my page-- places I've been surfing and lurking. And now it's time to put up links.

1. Patti Abbot's Page-- a fellow writer, and fellow Michigander
2. Graveyard Shift-- an amazingly informative page by Lee Lofland, former cop. Wow!
3. Hey, There's a Dead Guy in the Living Room-- a mystery publishing blog

Ah, the internet. Where Procrastinators go when they should be doing something else... It's either that or do laundry.

Hello, Google!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you stopped by my blog. If I can ever answer a question for you just drop me a line.

Thanks.

Lee Lofland
www.leelofland.com

The Graveyard Shift
http://www.leelofland.com/wordpress/

pattinase (abbott) said...

Don't you love The Graveyard Shift. I quit my Criminalistics class because this was so much better. I could never see the damn slides with those fluorescent lights.