Friday, March 28, 2008

Ah, Family

Over at the wonderful Powder Burn Flash site, Bo's at it again with the short story "Family Resemblance."

Now, unlike the girl in the story, I look far too much like the folks in my family to have ever thought I was adopted! It's actually kind of spooky how people I've worked with can identify my family members as being related to me... on sight.

But I don't talk much about my family publicly. One of the few traits I share with my misanthropic protagonist. Others include a penchant for Diet Pepsi and a sharp tongue.

I'm keeping the poll open a bit longer for those who haven't voted. Please do. =)
And, barring in any unforseen tragedy, I'll be posting a My Town Monday.

  • Story in Progress: Hit Woman
  • Last Story Finished: Untitled/ Man of the Month variation
  • Reason for not writing: Stuck
  • Current Song: Big Wheel by Tori Amos

2 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

And a good story it was, too.

Clair D. said...

Thank you, Patti. Glad you enjoyed.