Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tenacity

Ever notice the tenacity of dandelions? They spread and populate and don't mind being cut down or poisoned. It takes some serious attention to take care of just a few dandelions.

Or so I hear. I rather like the little yellow flowers. I like the way they cover fields and yards, in spite of efforts to stop them. I think they're pretty. And they my favorite symbol of tenacity.

Doesn't matter what one does to a dandelion, it'll be there. (Ha Ha!)

That's my kind of flower.

So, even though my computer randomly shuts down (without even leaving a CLUE in the event log!), I managed to get the novel climax rewritten. I've managed to get on top of a few things, too.

And I'm hanging in there.

Hubby, on the other hand, is hiding. He says he knows better than to mess with a porcupine.

  • What I should be doing: grad school work
  • Current Song: Schism, by Tool

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

Good for you working through the adverse conditions. Keep plugging away.