Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Crime & Suspense Spring & Summer

The latest issue of Crime and Suspense is now available and it includes the Bo Fexler short story "Summer Highs." The theme of the issue was Spring Break and Summer.

It's a subscription site, though I think it's worth it.

It's nice to read some summery stories and think warm throughts. It hasn't reach fifty around here all week. And there was rumor of snow flurries, but that rumor was dispelled by temperatures that at least stayed up over the freezing mark. I'm not complaining. My optimum operating temperature is a much high range, but this is spring in Michigan. Usually it's "Sweater-weather", warm enough to leave the old winter coat in the closet. The sun is nice and warm. The grass is starting to turn green.

Everything looks good from the view out my office window. *Go* outside? Not likely. My computer is inside. Where it's nice and warm. With my supply of Diet Pepsi and my tunes.

2 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Loved your story in Out of the Gutter 4. That dang, Bo. You never know what she's up to.

Clair D. said...

Well, we know she's always up to something. ;-) And it's usually for a case.