Saturday, June 28, 2008

Two Good Things

FINALLY!! I finally figured out (part of) the end of a movie before Hubby! I have been waiting and working hard for this for a long, long time.

He's one of those irritating folk that some how figures movies out early. This time, I figured it out FIRST! Okay, well, he figured out the big part. And most of the end. But I figured out one little detail.

But I figured it out before Hubby! I win! I get to do the victory dance! XD

(In case you're wondering, the movie was Fracture. Which was rather good. I was pleased. That doesn't happen often. =)

In other news, Bo's out for revenge. You can slip over to
PowderBurn Flash and maybe say some nice things about "Head for Revenge" to keep on her good side. At least, just don't piss her off. =)

  • Query Results-- 1 rejection, 1 request for partial
  • Novel #2 Progress-- 2800 words
  • Currently Reading: Hallowed Ground by Lori Armstrong
  • Current Song: Capital G by NIN

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

Congrats on the partial request.